Saturday, January 16, 2010

Things Carried

1.keys
2.phone
3.pictures of my brothers
4.camera
5.a ring my uncle gave me

I think that my keys. phone, and camera are pretty normal to always have with me, but the pictures and the ring aren't the norm for most people.
People looking in would assume that I drive, text alot, take pictures, but I'm not sure what they would begin to think about the pictures and the ring.
My uncle is someone who means so much to me, he is and always has been my hero. He is only ten years older than me so he is really like an older brother to me and he gave me this ring when I was like ten. There is nothing special about it, it turns my finger green when I wear it, but it is my most favorite peice of jewelry that I own; therefore, I carry it with me always to show how much he means to me.
My little brothers are my heart, and I rarely see them. And I mean rarely the last time I saw them was in May and it had been two years before that. My mom moved to Louisiana and neither one of us wants to drive all the way just to see each other, we are still upset at each other which is something I just need to work on letting go of. I carry their pictures with me no matter where I am, they sit in my car and when I get out they go into my pocket. I miss them terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment